CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 16, 2010

Dare to Dream

I've created another card using a wonderful Sugar Nellie image from Diane Duda.  This time I've used the sweet image of 'Believe' and paired that up with a 'Dare to Dream' sentiment.  Isn't she wonderful?


I made this for my granddaughter, Madeline.  She's going through some tough times right now so I try to make her smile whenever I can.  And keep her dreaming of the bright future she will have.  AND she loves kitty cats!!  : )  She's coming for the weekend and I'm terribly excited!!  I just can't wait!


After I completed the coloring, I wished I would have colored her leggings different than her dress.  It  just looks rather plain, doesn't it?  But... live and learn!  : )  She's done now and I like her!  I also stickled up both their wings and crowns.


Challenges:
Sweet Stampin Challenge - things with wings
Wild Orchid Challenge - say it with flowers
Totally Papercrafts - recipe:  1 image, 1 ribbon, 2 papers, 3 embellishments
Tickled Pink Stamp Monthly Challenge - the SKETCH



I guess that's all I've got today.  So glad you stopped by.  Come again soon!  : )
Denise

Stamps:  Sugar Nellie Believe, sentiment is a digi image freebie (can't remember who provided)
Paper:  October Afternoon The Thrift Shop (yellow) and Report Card (red), Gina K. pure luxury (image), PTI (sentiment)
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black
Supplies:  Wild Orchid cherry blossoms, Paper Studio ribbon, red gems, diamond stickles
Techniques:  Copic markers, prismacolor pencils to shade

7 comments:

Carol

Awww Denise, I luv your card!! This will definately cheer your grandaughter up, it's gorgeous. Your colouring is brilliant too. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts and good luck. Lotsa luv xxxx

Sue

Hi Denise
beautiful card, great colouring, great papers & embelies,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

joey

Hi Denise

this is gorgeous beautiful colours and the image matches the paper perfectly! thanks for joining us at tpc

Joey.x

Marlene

She's just gorgeous!!

Jo Davies

Beautiful Card Denise, really cute. Hugs Jo xxxx

April Rose

Hi Denise! This image is adorable, and colored so beautifully! I love the colors and papers--such a cute card! Thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Challenges!
Hugs,
April

JessicaLynn

Great card, I really love the colors that you picked for it.

I currently have blog candy on my blog come and take a look!

Jessica Lynn
http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/