CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 27, 2010

Bellarific Friday - final DT call entry

Happy, happy Friday all!  I bet you're all looking forward to the weekend, as am I.  : )  But I love Fridays too as it's time for another Bellarific Friday challenge.  Woot WOOT!!  This week's theme is one of my faves... anything goes!!!  Here's what I came up with...


It's the Diva image from Mo Manning's wonderful line of stamps at Stamping Bella's.  I just LOVE her attitude... like 'I'm soooooo diVINE'! heeheehee.  It makes me smile just to look at her.


As you can tell especially well from this closeup, I glittered this gal up pretty good.  I believe divas like sparkle and lots of it!  But, among all that sparkling, I forgot her earring!!!  ACK!  I've fixed that now, but won't be posting new photos.  Just imagine sparkle like her crown.  : )


I can't believe I'm working with a purple/purplish color for my second post in a row!  This image just called for purple... the color of royalty.  I chose that color as I believe our diva is also a drama queen.  haha!

Sadly, this is the last week for submitting entries for the DT call.  Man, August has gone by so quickly!  But, it's been great fun working with these Bella stamps!  I have LOTS of bella stamps and it's always soooo difficult to choose which one would be right for that week.  Oh what a terrible dilemma!!  : )  I hope you enjoy this week's pick!

Other Challenges:
Stamp with Fun - card for a girl
Wild Orchid Challenge - make it sparkle
Cute Card Thursday - dieing for a punch

That's it for today my friends.  Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you come back soon!!
Denise

Stamps:  Stamping Bella Diva
Paper:  BoBunny 
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black
Supplies:  Nesties, Wild Orchid roses, MS ribbon, diamond stickles, silver stickles, Versa Magic aloe vera
Techniques:  Copic markers, prismacolor pencils and gamsol, sponging

3 comments:

Marlene

Wow - gorgeousness!!! The sparkle you added to this card is the perfect added touch! Beautiful!

Andrea

Very great card - loveley details. Wonderful. Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty)

WOW...gorgeous card, Denise!! Love it!!