CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Great Outdoors - Saturated Canary Challenge

Edit:  Shared top 3 honors at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations
Edit:  Shared top 5 honors at The Crafty Pad

Happy Thursday folks!  Does anyone love Thursdays like I do??  I know there's just one last day between me and my weekend.  And I soooo love my weekends!!  But that's not why we're here today, is it?  We're here because it's another superdillyicious challenge at Saturated Canary.  Now that's a good day!!!


The only bad thing is I'm so danged late with my post.  It's been quite a couple of days and I didn't plan very well.  I won't make that mistake again... at least I hope not!  : )  The theme for this challenge is 'The Great Outdoors'.  Krista has some cute, cute, ca-yute images that will fit this challenge perfectly.  I decided to go with this beauty called Chasing Butterflies which is one of the latest images in the Saturated Canary shop.  Isn't she just all kinds of sweetness??  You never cease to amaze me Krista.


I went with my pinks again... obviously!  I just bought a pad of the new My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Dolled Up.  Such pretty designs and colors.  I added three of those silky ribbon flowers, some swirly pearls, black gems (in the butterflies' centers) and a sentiment and voila... a card for a friend, family member, helpful neighbor or whatever other situation you need.


Challenges:
CLP Challenge  the SKETCH
CASE Study - YOUR signature style
PaperPlay Challenge - layer it up
Moving Along with the Times - summer
Paper Crafting Journey  - anything goes
Crafty Catz - pink
Inspire Me Fridays - anything goes
Fairy Tale Challenge - friends
CMC Copic Challenge - anything goes w/ a girly twist
Amusing Challenge  - anything goes
Crafty Pad Designs - things with wings
One Stitch at a Time - use a digi
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - patterns galore - three different DPs
Cupcake Craft Challenge - the great outdoors  : )
Make it Monday - use any sketch
Paper Pretties Monday Challenge - seeing double -- use 2 or more DPs
Simon Says Stamp and Show - what do you say?
Tami's Scrapin' Corner - anything goes
Everybody-Art-Challenge - summer
Creative Craft Challenge: - summertime
Going Grey with Scrap-Creations - anything goes
Party Time Tuesdays - anythings goes
Try it on Tuesdays - anything goes

I guess that's it for this post.  Throwing 'happy weekend' thoughts out to you a day early.  I'm hoping to catch up on a lot of things this weekend while Madeline is gone to spend time with friends.  Which probably means I won't get anything done as I'll just want to color!!  : )  Take care my friends.
Hugs, Denise

28 comments:

Sue

Aww! this is really sweet Denise! what a cute image and you've coloured her beautifully!! Love the gorgeous papers and embellies… the pearl swirl and roses are very pretty!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for my 'Summer' theme and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

Lisa Jane

beautiful card .. so pretty and i love the pearl swirl
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this fortnight

LISA x
Ps.. have you seen this new challenge blog
http://heckofachallenge.blogspot.co.uk

sassy

wow gorgeous card many thanks for joining in with our challenge this week over at CRAFTY CATZ hugs sassyxxxx

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)

How sweet is this image!! Great card. Big thanks for joining us at CASE Study :)

Jenny

Was für eine schöne Karte. Das Motiv ist toll und deine Gestaltung und die Farbwahl sind klasse. Danke für Deine Teilnahme bei Fairy tale Challenge. Liebe Grüße.

Bianca

What a fab card! Your colorations is so very pritty! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Janette

Fabulous card, just adore the PINK hair, brilliant, thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Susan Martin

What a great card! Love your coloring.. really great!! Love those pearls too!!Fantastic!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch At A Time! Good luck and I hope we see you next week!

- Susan
DT, OSAAT

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~

Wow! Love your coloring and love your card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at MAWTT :)

Faye

This gorgeous card is perfect for our Great Outdoors Challenge. Thanks so much for joining the fun at Cupcake this week. Good Luck. x

Jane

Ooooooo yummy papers and a gorgeous card too xx

Josephine

Beautiful card!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

rachel

beautiful card - love that image and the butterfly papers are fab - thanks for joining the things with wings challenge at the crafty pad this week and good luck! Hugs Rachel x

Eva Gro

Gorgeous card!! I love your coloring, and the colors are great!!
Thank you for entering our challenge over at OSAAT
Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you again next week!

Hugs
Eva`s Scraproom
DT Member at OSAAT Challenge blog

Desire Fourie

Gorgeously creative. Loving the colours and design.   Hop on over to Doing Life and stand a chance to win some lovely digi stamps. Hugs Desíre Doing Life Digistamps4Joy DT Member Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member

carol

Hi...Sweet card, thanks for playing along with our PINK colour challenge at CC x carol...

Peggy

I love SC images and you did a wonderful job. Thank you for sharing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Sandra

What a stunning card! Love it! She looks amazing! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

Andrea Ewen

Wow, what a beautifully colored image...your skills are amazing! This is a lovely, girly card...the pearls just add such wonderful charm! Thanks for sharing in our 2nd anniversary celebrations at CASE Study!

Lynn

Very cute! Love how you used those pretty MME papers. Thanks for joining us at The Kraft Journal.

Christy Beans

LOVE the papers and such great coloring on that cute image! =) Thanks for joining us for the Anything Goes challenge at Paper-Crafting Journey! ~Christy

Christy Beans

LOVE the papers and such great coloring on that cute image! =) Thanks for joining us for the Anything Goes challenge at Paper-Crafting Journey! ~Christy

Chris

Your coloring is divine!! I just love your card. :) Thanks for joining me in my Amusing Challenges this week - I hope you'll stop by again!!

cbuswell

Such a fun card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study.

kanda

Fabulous card - I love the layout and the gorgous SC image x

Ann Marie Governale

Just to let you know that we think your work is fabulous at Stamptacular Sundays... we are having a design team call and would love for you to apply. Deadline is August 31- visit us at Stamptacular Sundays to learn more... xxx Ann Marie

My name is Cindy

I really like this card, the choice of image, colours and papers is fabulous - everything about this card just rocks!! So I am really sorry to say that it can't be included in or prize draw or Top 5 because it has been entered into too many challenges. I do hope you will come and join in with us again another time though. Best wishes, Cindy, Try it On Tuesday

PokSa

What a beautiful card. I love it. Great paper and image.
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
xx Sandra