CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 30, 2009

It's Bellarific Friday


Good morning all!  It's Friday {grin... grin... grin... grin}.  Not only is the start of the weekend just a few short hours away, but it's also Bellarific Friday.  YIPEE!!!  What else can make Friday's more fun?  For all those folks who are huge Stamping Bella fans, Friday is TONS of fun!  If you have the time, go check out her blog to see all the wonderful creations entered in this challenge.  FUN!!

This is Little Emmy.  She's in a bit of disarray, but sooooo cute!  She is lots of fun to color up.  And I'm just a-lovin' these Basic Grey June Bug papers.  They just seemed to 'go' with this little girl.

This great layout came from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  Thanks so much for the inspiration ladies!!  This card also works for the Papertake Weekly Challenge.  Their challenge this week is "Spots 'n Stripes"... use either or both.  : )  Finally, this fits Crazy 4 Challenges who wants us to create a card using at least three different geometric shapes.  I have an oval, rectangles and a circle (button).

Thanks to all of you for stopping by today.  Have a grrrrrrrrreat Friday.  See ya soon.

Denise

What did I learn today?  On Fridays, I use the word 'FUN' a LOT!!  Isn't that FUNny?!?!?!  {grin}

Stamps:  Stamping Bella Little Emmy (sentiment included)
Paper:  BG June Bug, Gina K. pure luxury
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black
Supplies:  Nesites, ribbon, BG button, linen thread
Techniques:  copic markers

3 comments:

Amy Sheffer

Yes!! (I've been having one of those days, that is {giggle}). Adorable card! Love your coloring!!

Dawny P

Denise, your blog is looking amzing!!! And so are your cards chick - fab photographs :) Love it!! Have a great day, hugs, Dawny xxx.

Adele

Hi Denise, I have your name down on my list for Copic Colour Challenge Guest Designer but I can't find an email addy for you. Could you please email me me so that I can send you further details. My email addy is linked on my Dilly Dally Dingle blog.

Dingle.xx