CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Joyous Snowman


I needed to make this card for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  I'm a little disappointed with how this turned out.  I picked these papers because all their swirlies remind me of snow swirling through the skies.  Well... you just can't see those swirls very well with everything that's going on here.  But, I still like the colors and the big snowflake.  IRL, the 'snow gems' look way better, but I'm still not sure I'm going to leave them ALL on there.  I'll probably leave a few and use something else on all the others.  Hmmmmm... it just looks weird in this picture!!  Yuck!

For the layout, I followed the CPS-Card Sketches sketch.  I always love their designs and try to work them up whenever I can.

Gotta run tonight.  Thanks for stopping by.
Denise 

3 comments:

Lea L.

Love that you used Two Scoops on a winter card! The color scheme is fab, and I love that glittery snowflake accent...it adds so much! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

♥Lea

HappyCrafter

I really like the big snowflake and you followed the sketch perfectly :-)

Cindy Haffner

Denise I love that snowman.