CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 20, 2010

Bellarific Friday - YIPPEE

Good morning Bella lovers and all other stamping friends.  It's another Friday... even better... another Bellarific Friday.  This always makes me smile!!  How about you?  Are you a Bella sistah too???  This is the third week of entries in August for anyone who's interested in becoming a Bella Babe! 


For this week's challenge, I opted to use birthday boy which I just aDORE for a little boy's birthday!  I colored him up in bright colors as I figured little boys would like that too.  : )  The challenge for this week's Bellarific Friday is a sketch.  Check it out...


This was a tricky one for me.  Actually the whole card was.  I couldn't decide on a image OR papers.  I fretted over both for quite some time.  Now that it's over and done, I really like my choices!!  Hope you do too!!!


I don't have much more time to chat as I have to run today.  Hopefully, you can pop on over to and join in this challenge!  Look forward to seeing your creations.

Other Challenges:
Stampin' for the Weekend - anything goes
Totally Papercrafts - summer fun... I used summer colors.
Challenge up Your Life - celebrationsYour Next Stamp Challenge - bold, bright summery colors
Color Cue - aqua, gold, red, white/cream
BoBunny Card Challenge Tuesday - birthday cards
ColorQ - red, yellow, green, blue
EtsyInspired - Lover Dovers -


Have a great day my friends.  Thanks for stopping by!!!
Denise

Stamps:  Stamping Bella birthday boy, sentiment
Paper:  October Afternoon thrift shop (stripes), Heidi Swapp summer dress (blue circles)
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black
Supplies:  Nesties, Stamping Bella bonbon ruby red, MS stickers (blue dots)
Techniques:  Copic markers and prismacolor pencils

9 comments:

Jodi

A sweet birthday boy!! Adorable, and I love your pretty coloring!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Sue

Hi Denise
gorgeous card, fabby colouring, gorgeous papers,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Sheri Gilson

Super cute card, Denise!! What a sweet image!! Love the fun sketch & papers!!

Sylvia

What a cute card, Denise, peerfect for a birthday! Thanks for playing the CQC!

Dana Joy

Super cute card!

Joey

Hiya Denise

this is gorgeous, beautiful colourwork, thanks for joining us at tpc

Joey.x

Mummylade

fabulous image! Thank you so much for entering the SFTW challenge, good luck!

Annika

Wonderful card! Fabulous colouring and layout and I love the happy colours. Thanks for
playing at SFTW!
Hugs
Annika

Elise

*GASP!* - your dog is breath taking!

AND SO IS YOUR CARD! Thanks for sharing this with the W9 Color Cue! What fun, fun, fun use of color and composition! Yipeeee!