CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #85

Good morning stamping fans!!  I hope your Sunday morning is starting out beautifully.  It looks like we might see the sun for awhile around my parts.  It's been pretty dreary the last few days.  But enough of the weather report!  We're all here to talk about stamping and today we'll talk about the new Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.  Here's my try...


This is a wonderful digital image from Simply Betty Stamps called London.  Simply Betty is our sponsor this week and has many fabulous images, both digital and rubber.  Go take a look... I know you'll enjoy your visit.  But... the inspiration photo for us this week is...



Aren't these so kewl???  They just look soooo yummy!!  I must admit, I had a hard time deciding how to interpret this photo.  Finally, I decided I was most inspired by the colors.  So, I worked London up in reds, yellows, blacks and green (eyes).


I certainly hope you'll come and join in the fun this week.  The prize for one lucky random winner is 6 (yes SIX) digital images.  Wouldn't that be fun... picking out 6 digis!?!?!?

Challenges:
Stamping 411 - the SKETCH
Alphabet Challenge - C is for cats
Party Time Tuesdays - photo inspiration
Moving Along with the Times - nice and bright
Stamp Something - Novemeber digi day
EtsyInspired - Happy Day Designs (taking her dancing bracelet)



Thanks for stopping in today.  You are all so great and your comments really bring a smile to my face!!  A special thanks to those that take the time to leave me one.  Have a great day and have fun with this challenge.
Denise

Stamps:  Simply Betty Stamps London
Paper:  BG ???, Gina K. pure luxury
Ink:  none
Supplies:  WOC lace, rub-on sentiment, brads, Prima velvety flower, gold stickles
Technique:  Copic markers and prismacolor pencils with gamsol

4 comments:

Lelia Pierce

Awesome use of London...she's one of my faves from Simply Betty! Gorgeous card!

XXX

Rachel Hope

Awesome! Love the plaid!!!

Tracy S

This is adorable! LOVE the plaid and I love Simply Betty stamps. Love how you colored this and the yellow brads.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog :)

Have a great day,
Tracy

デコログ

このデコログでは芸能人と出会う事が出来ます。それこそが今の退屈な人生から抜け出すチャンスなのです。さあ皆さんも芸能人と出会い、上手くいけば芸能界デビュー??