CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #106

Good Sunday morning stampers!  I hope you're having your coffee, are reading the paper and getting to relax a bit this morning.  I can do a little relaxing this morning, then I have visitin' to do.  Seeing that it's Sunday, it's time for another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.  What a fun challenge this is going to be.  Here's my take on today's cupcake  photo...


This little cutie is from Whimsie Doodles and is part of their recent April release.  More on that shortly.  Let's go ahead and see our cupcakes...


ACK!!  Aren't those ca-yute???  They just make me smile when I look at them.  They really remind me of the little felt shapes we used to use to make pictures.  Of course these are just a teeny-weeny bit more professional.  haha!  There are so many directions one could go with these cupcakes... lots of options.


Now... back to Whimsie Doodles.  They are our sponsors this week!!  YAY!!  They kindly gave us a few images from their April release to choose from and use.  I chose 'Go Big Gnome' because she looks so sweet standing there with her big flower.  The fun news is one random winner will receive two of Whimsie Doodles' images of their choice.  There are several more little gnomes that are all sold separately (with their own little sentiment) or you can buy them as a set.


Other challenges:
Eat, Sleep, Stamp - the SKETCH
Craft Your Passion - anything goes
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Do You Stack Up? - follow the yellow brick road -- use yellow
Scrapbook Sisters - use the color yellow

That's all I've got for today ladies and gents!!  Hope you enjoyed your visit and will come back soon!!
Denise

Stamps:  Whimsie Doodles go big gnome and sentiment digis
Papers:  MME fine and dandy (blue, yellow), October Afternoon fly a kite (red), Gina K. pure luxury
Ink:  none
Supplies:  Nesties, BG buttons, flower gems, red glitter
Techniques:  Copic marker w/ prismacolor pencils and OMS

6 comments:

Mr. V

Denise, you really did a fab job with this gnome. I love those buttoney flowers you used as embellies.

Mr. V

oops, I'm not Mr. V - I have to remember to sign in when I get on this computer cause I'm Chris V - your cuppie teamie. sorry for the confusion. now to sign him out and me in, what a nuisance.

terriavidreader (IN-USA)

Adorable card!! Love that image.

Rachel Hope

LOVE!!! Your coloring is Fab as always!!

Kirsty Vittetoe

Pretty and cute! Thanks for sharing!

Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/03/april-kit-preview-day.html

Tracy

Fabulous card!!!!!! Your coloring is AMAZING! Thank you for playing along with Sketchy Thursday!
Hugs,
Tracy