CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Be Merry when Stuck in a Stocking



Good Sunday morning stamping friends!  I hope you're having a wonderfully relaxing day.  If not, I hope you love whatever it is your day holds for you!!  This card is the third in the series of six Whiff of Joy 'family' of Christmas gnomes.  I just adore them so!!  Now on this little lady, I'm not sure if she's annoyed or simply resigned to being hung in that stocking.  heehee.  Whatever she's feeling, she's adorable.

This card is pretty straightforward.  Not much to explain today.  I very softly sponged with VersaMagic wheat around the image as I wanted to tone down the white a bit.  There's no glitter, no gems, nothing fru-fru (is that how you spell that?).  But I like it!  I hope you do too.

Believe it or not, there are no challenges!!!  How about that?!?!?!  I was going to use Friday Sketchers sketch, but my image's rectangle ended up being too big to make that work quite right.  I'll try another card with that layout as it's a good one.

Thanks for stopping by today folks!  Enjoy your day... tomorrow's Monday again!
Denise

P.S.  My KU Jayhawks won yesterday!!!  Yahoo!!!  : )

Stamps:  Whiff of Joy Wee in Stocking, SU Warm Words 
Papers:  Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly, Gina K. pure luxury
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black, VersaMagic wheat chalk ink
Supplies:  Nesties (as a template), BG buttons, linen thread
Techniques:  Copic markers, sponging

0 comments: