CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Another Swinger!

Hello again my stamping friends!  The weekend is nearly over now... UGH... but I've had a good one for the most part.  And... I'm going to enjoy the remainder of it.


As I mentioned in yesterday's post of 'Swing Leah', I'm posting another Whimsie Doodles cute new digital image from their April release.  This one is called "Swing Koale".  Isn't he just great in his simplicity?  I just love his bare feet and little kid toes.  {smile}


Koale's swing is hanging from a branch which actually comes from another Whimsie Doodles digital image.  I took the "Owl My Heart" image and erased the owl and moon.  After printing out, I reconnected the lines that were erased while removing the owl.  This is one of the most wonderful things about digital images.  Easy peasy (even though I'm not good at drawing a straight line!).


I went with my own simple layout as I didn't think Koale needed much going on beside just him and and his swing.  I cut out both the main image and the branch so the cloud DP would be the background for Koale.


I guess that's it for today.  Enjoy your final few hours of the weekend.  Thanks for coming by!  Hope to see you again soon.
Denise

Stamps:  Whimsie Doodles Swing Koale digital image, Owl My Heart branch
Paper:  American Crafts (clouds), Making Memories black gingham
Ink:  none
Supplies:  BG buttons
Techniques:  Prismacolor pencils and gamsol

5 comments:

Shirley N

What a wonderful card, so fun and so beautifully made!

Stampin Mindy

AWE! What a cute little guy! I love the paper and buttons!

Lori

Hey Denise ~ I've been browsing your great selection of cards here : ) I have been filled up with some great ideas - thanks! Now I have to go check out Whimsie Doodles (but it's your fault - hee hee!)
Love and hugs ~
Lori

Unknown

Awww what a gorgeous card.. love the checked papers, they're so striking and thanks for the close up of the pic, your colouring is great.

Annika

Wow, I've been drooling over your cards for a while now...your colouring is soooo fabulous, stunning creations!
TFS
Hugs
Annika