CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Swinging with Leah

Hello friends!  How are you?  For me, yesterday turned out to be a terrible day.  But today, quite the opposite.  Nothing special, just quieter and more peaceful!!  I LOVE peaceful!!!  : )


Today I'm sharing one of the wonderful Whimsie Doodles digital images from their April release.  This one is called "Swing Leah" and I've been wanting to play with her since I first saw her.  What FUN!!!


There's also a companion image which is called "Swing Koale" which is the little boy swinging on a tire.  I'm going to try to work him up either tonight or tomorrow sometime.  It goes without saying that I'm in love with him too!!!


Now, except for Leah's hair (ewwwww!), I'm pretty happy with this card.  I  finally got the remaining twelve prismacolor pencils that I've been missing forEVER and one of them was kelly green.  It's just perfect for this Cosmo Cricket earth love paper.  It makes me soooo happy!!!  : )  I know... I'M LAME!!!!  hahahahaha!  Oh, and the limb her swing is attached to is actually the limb from the Valentine digi "Owl My Heart".  I pulled it into Paint, erased the owl and moon, then redrew the lines that were missing.  I'm not great at drawing a semi-straight line so puh-lez... don't look too closely.  : )


For the layout, I've used the sketch from Jen Del Muro's SFYTT which I haven't done for ages!!  Jen has a new sketch every Saturday and they are always great!!  Thanks Jen!

Have a great evening and I'll see you tomorrow... probably!  Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Denise

Stamps:  Whimsie Doodles Swing Leah, Owl My Heart (limb) digital images
Paper:  Cosmo Cricket earth love, PTI (image)
Ink:  none
Supplies:  Nestie, flower, BG button, bella's baubles espresso
Techniques:  Prismacolor pencils and gamsol

0 comments: