CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY EASTER my Friends

Happy Easter!  Just wanted to post a short little message for today's holiday.  I hope you all have a wonderful day!!


I created this card using a couple of  Whimsie Doodles stamps.  The main image is called 'Koale's chicks' and the sentiment is 'My Peeps'.  Aren't they just great for a little boy??  When I went to the WD store to verify I was using the correct names, I noticed my Koale was colored almost exactly like their image!!!  {SIGH}  But mine has brown boots!!!  hahaha


This card turned out nothing like I'd planned!!  Funny how that works.  It's wayyyyy different, but it's growing on me!  : )


Challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches - the sketch

Thanks for stopping by today.  Truly... have a wonderful day whether it's used to celebrate Easter or doing something else you enjoy.  Until later...
Denise

Stamps:  Whimsie Doodles Koale's Chicks, My Peeps
Paper:  BG marrakech
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black
Supplies:  Nesties, flowers, teenie pearls, BG red gems
Techniques:  Prismacolor pencils and gamsol