CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Whimsie Doodles $5.00 Winner

Welcome back all you great hoppers!!  So glad you could join in yesterday and thank you all for your sweet, sweet comments!  I had a blast and hope you did too!!

Now for some buzyness!  Time to announce the winner of the $5.00 coupon from Whimsie Doodles given to one random commentor from each DT members' blogs.

And the winner for my blog comments is.........

#6 (from RANDOM.ORG).  Sorry, I couldn't get a picture of the generator to post here.

Let's see... the #6 commentor is JANET!!!  Janet wrote, "oooooooo--I like this card!".  Congratulations Janet.  If you would please contact me with your email address, I'll make sure you get your coupon.

See ya all tomorrow!
Denise

0 comments: