CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #93

Edit:  Won Top 3 Featured Card honors at The Sweet Stop #90
Edit:  Won Top 3 honors at Fairy Fun Fridays #43

I'm late... I'm late... for a very important date.  It's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge today and half the morning is gone already!!  ARGH!!!  But I'm here now and ready to share how this week's cupcake photo inspired me.


This is an image from Bugaboo (our sponsor this week) and the first time I saw it, I couldn't help but say 'awwwwwwww'!!!  Could you help it when you saw her?  : )  So of course, she was the image I chose for this challenge.  Why, you ask?  Well... here's our inspiration photo for this week's challenge...


Fun, right??  I just love these cupcakes and their colors and cute little baby cutouts.  I don't make baby cards very often so when I'm given the chance to do so, I love it!  As I said, I love these colors and was able to work them all into my card, except for the orange.  I probably could have included some orange, but just thought that would be a bit over-the-top!  And aren't my two DPs great?  I did not buy them together, but ended up with two colors of the same pattern!!  Perfect challenge to use them together!!  hahaha!


As noted above, our sponsor this week is the very fun Bugaboo Stamps.  They have sooooo many absolutely adorable images.  If you're not familiar with them, I would suggest you pop over to the store and look 'em over.  I don't think you'll be disappointed.  Oh... and the random winner will receive 7 images!  Yep... that's right... 7!!!


I hope you'll have time to go visit the other 'sweeties' creations as I'm always blown away by their wonderful projects.  And this week, our Guest Designer is Marjorie at Mommy Scraps.  I hope you'll stop by her place as well.

Other challenges:
The Sweet Stop - SKETCH
Papertake Weekly - anything goes w/option lace (sorry... no lace)
Tuesday Taggers - new beginnings
Fab 'n Funky - anything goes
Simon Says Stamps! - new beginnings
Creative Cottage - something new (image)
Scrapbook Sisters - anything goes
Stampin' B's - use something old (ric-rac) and something new (image)
Do it with Digis - new beginnings
Dutch Dare Card Challenge - new beginnings
Delicious Doodles - new (image)
Stamp Something - January digi day
Fairy Fun Friday - new beginnings
2 Sisters Challenge - gettin' girly
One Stop Craft Challenge - a card for a child
Stamp, Scrap and Doodles Saturdays - new beginnings
The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge - anything goes
Really Reasonable Ribbon - something new plus ribbon
Sarah Hurley Challenges - new beginnings
Quirky Crafts Challenge - new beginning
Pile it On - it's all about the cute children
Card Makin' Mamas - girls just want to have fu
Craft Your Passion - anything goes
Woodware USA - something NEW

Thanks for stopping by today, my friends.  I wish you a very fun (or quiet) Sunday, whichever is your preference.  Take care folks!!
Denise

Stamps:  Bugaboo Boo Bugaboo digi, Studio G clear stamps
Paper:  Heidi Swapp tropical smoothie (green) and summer dress (blue), Gina K. pure luxury
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black (sentiment)
Supplies:  Nesties, BG black brads, back ric-rac
Techniques:  Copic markers and prismacolor pencils w/gamsol

29 comments:

Anonymous

Aww twice Denise! Once for the image and once for the cutest little cupcakes I've ever seen! Fabulous card. xx

Cor*

ooooooo I didn't see the challenge pic today yet! Your card is PERFECT for the inspiration! lovely coloring! Definitely a cute stamp.Thanks for sharing your New Beginnings creation with the fairies this fortnight at FFF!! Good luck to you!

Dawn Easton

ADORABLE!!! LOVE that sweet image and the colours are FABULOUS!

Sue

Denise, this image is adorable. And the sentiment to go with this little gal and her bear is precious. Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge this month.

Hugs
Sue

Rachel Hope

Adorable!!! I Love it! Great coloring! :) And thanks for playing along with the Woodware USA "Something New" Challenge! :)

This N That

What an adorable little girl! AWE! Great job! Thanks for playing with Card Makin Mamas!

sammi

Fantastic card! The image is too cute! Love your colors!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion in our "anything goes" challenge!

Anita

Super cute!!! Your coloring looks fabulous, and that sentiment rocks too! :)

Elizabeth Sanchez

super super adorable! and yes i totally went AWWW when i saw her! thnx for playing with us at cmm!!!

Karen

Awwww this is cute, I love the crispness of it too, thanks for joining us at Do It With Digis.
xx

Denise Marzec

LOVE that precious image and your coloring!

Ingrid

What a cute, cute card. Love it. Your lo is so nice.
Thanks for joining in our challenge at the Fuzzy Wuzzy place :-) Hope to see you again.
Hugs Ingrid

Shelby Goolsby

ADORABLE!!!The colors are so pretty and I love the black layering, so cute!!

Teri

Cute card hun!
Thank you for playing along in our Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri x

Sue

Hi ya
fabulous card, fab colouring, luv the papers & design, thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Spyder

ohooo I could eat all those cakes! love cute card! Thank you for joining Quirky Craft's "New Beginnings" Challenge this time round, hope to see you again, don't forget to come back and vote on Friday for your favourite card and ask your blogging friends to vote for you!!

((Lyn))

Lisa Jane

I love the colours in this card - and that gorgeous little image
Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley this week
Lisa ;)

Benzi

Super card and I adore that image. Just the sweetest ever!

Thanks for joining the Stampin B's old/new challenge this week.

theboelemas@aol.com

Gorgeous card, love the DP's. Thanks for sharing with us over at Delicious Doodles this week. x

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess)

such an adorable card. I just love the Bugaboo images. Thanks for playing along with our Girly Challenge over at Card Makin' Mamas!

Good luck and I hope to see you next time.

Jess

karen

oh love your card, adorable image, thanks so much for joining us over at fab n funky this week, karenx

Sprytebyrd

Such a lovely card! I really love that shade of green and the four dots are the perfect touch!
Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Makin' Mamas on our Girly Challenge! Good Luck!
Hugs! Dee Sprytebyrd's Spot

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings

wow.. Denise this card is sooo sweet
iam loving how you have colored the details like the folds in her pj.

Denise,
how do you get yourself organized with the challenges you participate?
the other day i copied from one of your postings the challenge sites you joing but it seams i can not get it done.

Can you give me a hint how you get started?
my email is claudiaesrosa@hotmail.com
thanks for helping

Bonnie Garby

That is a cute image and your card is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Unknown

Cute card Denise, big fan of Bugaboo myself. Thanks for joining in our New Beginnings challenge at Do It With Digis this time.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74)

I love this card, it is stunning! I know have to buy the image and create with it myself.

Happy Crafting and thanks for inspiring
Sam xx

www.craftychickcards.blogspot.com

Crystal

adorable! great color combo! thanks for playing with us at PIO! hugs!

stephanne

This is a lovely card, what a cute little image, that teddy peeping out from behind the lil girl is really sweet and I love the 2 circular patterns working together, looks great!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges!!!
stephanne

Unknown

gorgeous card! thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges this week

Sarah x