CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #99

Good morning friends.  At least it's morning here for a little while longer.  I totally forgot to post this this morning.  Now... how goofy is that!?!?!   But here I am now and so glad you came by.  It's time for another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge and once again, I think you'll love this one.  As usual, let's start out with my take on the inspiration...


This is Baby Emily from Prairie Fairy.  Isn't she the cutest little glasses-wearing baby???  I think so too.  But, let's get on with this week's photo inspiration...


Whadda ya think??  Kewl, right??  We have a little cake for inspiration this week instead of cupcakes which just increases the fun!!


Prairy Fairy kindly shared some of their images with the DT which is always so appreciated.  I loved playing with Baby Emily.  She was fun and easy too.  I glittered up her dress, scrunchie and glasses and added some tiny pearl earrings.  I really struggled with which papers to use.  It took a long time, but I finally settled on these BG Wisteria blues.  They matched the cake well and I thought the flowers pretty well matched those on the cake.


Other challenges:
Totally Stampalicious - bling, glitter or glitz
Ooh La La Creations  - for someone special
7 Kids College Fund  - calling all squares ... design a square card

Again... thanks for coming by today.  I hope you've found the inspiration to pop over to CIC and join in this week's challenge.  Have fun with us!!
Denise

Stamping:  Prairie Fairy Baby Emily digi, sentiment - Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps One of a kind clear stamp set
Papers:  BG wisteria, Gina K. pure luxury
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black
Supplies:  Nesties, WOC roses, doily, pearls, blue jeweled brad, white glitter, VersaMagic chalk ink wheat

4 comments:

Chrissy

Very cute.Love her earrings.Really nice colouring too.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendi

Wow what a fabulous card gorgeous colours love the embellishments and use of doily
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Rachel Hope

It could Not get cuter!!!! I Love this card...everything about it!

Cecelia

How cute is that baby! He made me smile!! Love the soft colors and dp. And your flowers are beautiful! Hope you are having a great weekend;0)

Hugs x
Cecelia B