CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Uptown Girl Claudia

Edit:  Won first place honor at Dilly Beans Designers & Friday Challenge

Hello friends and stampers!!  I hope you've had a great Tuesday.  I did something unusual today.  I finished a card just a bit ago and wanted to share it with you.  It's my first Stamping Bella Uptown Girl... Claudia Has Candy.  I just think these uptown girls are da bomb!!  I'm planning on getting a couple (well... maybe a few more than that!!) more when I have the chance.

Isn't she just fab???  And I also got to use my new (to me) Cosmo Cricket Tea for Two DP.  So fun!!  I have really enjoyed working on Ms. Claudia.  I've really been out of the creating mood for quite a few months now.  I've made a couple cards during this time, but it was such a huge chore and not the pleasure it usually brought me.  But, I felt that pleasure again with this card.  So I'm hopeful I'll be able to get back into the swing of things again.  {crossing fingers!}


Take care all and I hope to have something else new for you very soon.  So glad to have you visit.

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - sweet tooth
For Fun Challenge - my favorite girl (it's for my granddaughter)
The Sisterhood of Crafters - May flowers
Sweet Stamps Challenge - my favorite color (pink and I love this green as well)
Charisma Cardz - pink and girlie
Cute Card Thursday - food or drink
Little Miss Muffet Challenge - May flowers
Terrifically Thrilling Thursday - c'mon, let's get happy
Dilly Beans Friday Challenge - bling
Inspire Me Fridays - anything goes
Card Makin' Mamas - May flowers
Prairie Fairy Fridays - for your inspiration - photo (kewl)
Jellypark Challenge - girlie girl
2 Sisters Challenge - make it girlie
CES Challenge - anything goes -- their LAST challenge
Sweet Stampin' - flower power
Totally Gorjuss - pink and green
One Stitch at a Time - use your favorites (pink, buttons, flowers, glitter, etc....)

Stamps:  Stamping Bella Uptown Girls Claudia Has Candy (includes sentiment)
Papers:  Cosmo Cricket Tea for Two
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black
Supplies:  flowers, buttons, twine, green gems white glitter, chalk ink
Techniques:  Copic markers w/ prismacolor pencils

18 comments:

Kathy D.

so glad your creativity came back. This is beautiful. Love how you did her dress and that it looks dimensional.

Thanks for playing at For Fun Challenges. Hope to see you tomorrow when the new challenge is posted.

Jenny

Thanks so much for joining in our Flower Power challenge at Sweet Stampin this week. I love these Stamping Bella girls too. Your paper and colour choices are fabulous!

Dawny P

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous chick. I love your sweet card :)Thanks for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamps challenge and sorry for the lateness in popping over (rotten techie probs, grrr!!). Hugs, Dawny x

CG

Gorgeous! Love all the bling. Thank you for joining us at One Stitch at Time this week. Best, CG

Melissa S.

This is just beautiful. I love the coloring and the bling is perfect. Thanks so much for shareing with us at Dilly Beans this week.

Hazel

Lovely image and a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

She's a Color Queen

So girly and pretty. I love all the detail with the buttons and bling. Thank for joining us this week at Dilly Beans.

Darlene

What a fun creation and your coloring is awesome! Thanks so much for joining our "WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY" challenge at Shelly's Images and the "MAY FLOWER" challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
and
One of the founding sisters at The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

sammi

Oh, this is adorable! Love the colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our “C'mon, Let's Get Happy” challenge at Shelly's Images We're so happy you joined us! ~~Sammibug~~ Shelly's Images DT

Kat

This is really pretty. Love how you've coloured her dress. Lovely image and DP. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Tracey T

Oh,I agree, Denise, she really is gorgeous! Must try some of these images! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Joey

Ooooooh she is an absolute sweetie, such a great image, and fantastic card. Thanks for joining us at LMMS. Joey x

Jenn Borjeson

Ooooh she's gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans! :)

Debra Miller

She is wonderful - lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet! Deb

Natali

Gorgeous card. Lovely colours. So sweet and romantic.
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Flower Power” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali

Darlene

What a beautiful creation and your coloring is amazing! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘MAY FLOWERS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Edith

Another sweetie! Love this!
Edith

Wishcraft

Gorgeous image and such a pretty card! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x