Today brings a new challenge at Stamp Something. This week's challenge is Love Somethings. This was another fun one for me as I love creating lovey dovey cards. Now, I usually have quite a time deciding what to use for this or that, but this one was easy to decide. Today is my sister's birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANA!!). Unfortunately, I'm a little behind getting a birthday card done for her. But I still wanted to show her how much I care. PLUS, she gave me THE greatest Christmas present this year... a gift certificate to McCallisters.com where I buy most of my copic markers (and had a great time buying more)!! This is Leslie and Lorie Lulu... a Stamping Bella image... and was just perfect for the message I wanted to send.
Our sponsor this week is Bunny Zoe's Crafts who offers up lots of great stamping needs. Nikki, the owner of Bunny Zoe Crafts, has generously offered a gift certificate to one lucky participant in our challenge!
I used a bit of glitter on the girls. On the bottom of the pink dress, the dots on the green dress, the heart on the apron and a little on the big butterfly. I also tried a little something new. I used a Gelly Roll clear star pen on the girls great hair. I tried working it into more curls. It didn't really turn out as I has hoped, but I don't totally hate it so I'll work on that a little more.
I'll try entering this card in a few other challenges:
1. Bellarific Friday the SKETCH
2. Copic Creations - feather blending
3. Paper Sundaes - valentines
4. Cute Card Thursday - spots and dots
5. Charisma Cardz - I love you
6. C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - valentines or love
7. Stampin' for the Weekend - love is in the air
8. ABC Challenge - N is for New
9. PaperPlay Challenge - love notes
10. Lili of the Valley - valentines
11. Creative Inspirations - pink and cream
12. La-La Land Crafts - hearts
13. The Pink Elephant - all about pink
14. Double Dutch - be my valentine
15. Cute Daisy May - oh sweet valentine
16. Saturday Challenge - hearts
17. Challenge up your Life - valentines
18. The Corrosive Challenge - love
19. Cupcake Inspiration Challenge - inspiration challenge
20. Papertake Weekly Challenge - love actually
21. Creative Card Crew - valentines
22. Simon Says Challenge - inspiration challenge
23. Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - valentine/love
24. Divine Diva Inspiration Challenge - inspiration challenge
WOW!! How's that for a list of challenges!!! It's pretty easy to find challenges for a card like mine at this time of the year!! Fun... fun... fun!!
Thank you all for stopping by today. I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Take care dear stampers and have a wonderful weekend!!
Stamps: Stamping Bella Leslie and Lorie Lulu
Papers: BG eva
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, VersaMagic pixie dust
Supplies: Nesties, shapeabilities, bella's baubles string of pears and espresso, white glitter
Techniques: Copic markers, sponging