CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Whimsie Doodles SALE Reminder...

I wanted to remind you that the Whimsie Doodles SALE will be over very, very soon.  The last day... February 4th.  That's only THREE MORE DAYS!!!  ACK!!

If you love these images like I've grown to love them, don't miss out!  Simply use promocode DENISE20 for 20% off everything in their store.  Now... that's  a good deal!!  Please see the top of my sidebar for additional information.

Have a great evening and I hope to see you again soon.
THANKS!
Denise

1 comments:

Denise Clark

Denise, momentarily I will be posting on my blog that you are the winner of the PICK 3 Challenge for the month of January! There will be 3 prize packages for you to chose from. Just PICK your prize and then email me with your snail mail addy.

Congratulations!