CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Paws I Care Birthday

I created another card today using the adorable new set from Whimsie Doodles called "Paws I Care".


Cute, right?  These images make such great cards.  And who wouldn't love getting a card telling them they're somewhere around 100 years old!!  hahahaha!!  My granddaughter thinks this is maybe a little too busy.  I tend to agree.  I'm thinking maybe I should have left the cupcakes off??  : )  Oh well... I still like it!  What do you think??

To help me out, I used the Mojo Monday sketch.  I don't get to join this challenge as often as I'd like but they ALWAYS have great sketches!!  I just hope my post will be up in time!!! 


Other challenges:
Think INK Challenge - birthday to celebrate AI's birthday
Creative Card Crew - going dotty
Crafty Creations - spots & dots
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - another birthday
Cute Card Thursday - celebrations

I think that's it for tonight.  Thanks for stopping by.  Sure hope you enjoyed your visit.  Please... come again soon.
Denise
Images:  Whimsie Doodles Paws I Care digital set
Paper:  BG nook & pantry, PTI (images)
Ink:  none
Supplies:  Nesties, bella's baubles espresso
Techniques:  Prismacolor pencils and gamsol

12 comments:

LW

Wow! This is an absolutely beautiful card!

Marlene

It's adorable!

Sheri Gilson

Adorable card, Denise!! Love it!!

The Other Patti Sue

You know you just can't get any cuter than this! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Artful INKables!

Christy

That image could not be any cuter. You did so wonderful on this card...it's absolutely STUNNING!!!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie

Oooh, that doggie is just the cutiest and wonderful job coloring him. I love the papers and colors too. Great job on the "dotty" challenge! So happy you could have fun with us this week at the Creative Card Crew.

Stampin Mindy

AWE! this is so cute, love the sentiment and cupcake paper. Adorable!!

Anonymous

TEEHEE!! Now he is so darn CUTE!! I love the fun layout!! HUGS

Denise

So CUTE!! Love the paper & adorable image. Very pretty card.

Aloha & Hugs,
Denise

Dawn B.

Denise this is pawsitivly sweet.. I love this set.. That paper is perfect.. P.S. I got my lace heart that was on my Mo card today at Hobby Lobby.. Next time I go I could get you some if you like....

Anonymous

Oh this doggie is adorable! I love your card, cupcakes and all!
Hugs,
April

Alison (Groovycrafter)

Great creation...Love it
Thank you for joining us over at penny's challenge's.
Hugs Alison.