CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spring Fling with Whimsie Doodles

Hi all my stamping friends.  So glad you stopped by as I know I've been MIA lately.  My life has taken a huge turn and is unrecognizable from a couple of weeks ago.  I won't get into that now, but just wanted to explain why I've been gone a little while.

Today is a fun day as I've was lucky enough to do something I'd never done before.  Host a challenge!!  It's the Whimsie Doodles Wednesday Challenge over at Paper Craft Planet (see my sidebar).  What a fun thing!!


I decide I was totally sick of winter and ready for some 'prettiness' in nature.  I chose Spring Fling for the  challenge this week and threw in an option for flowers.  Flowers... I need flowers!!!  : )  I decided to go with this Papermania paper along with some great roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I'm really pleased with how it turned out.  LOVE that paper.  I'd seen it being used by others and just HAD to get me some. 


And don't ya just love this little Whimsie Doodles Easter basket?  Soooooo cute!!!  Whimsie Doodles has a great line of Easter images, either rubber stamps and/or digital images.  My image was stamped with the new rubber stamps.  Now... "How Egg-citing!" is that?!  : )


I guess that's all I've got for now.  Hope you'll have time to pop over to Paper Craft Planet and join in on our Spring Fling challenge.  Take care friends and have a great day!!

Thank you!
Denise

Stamps:  Whimsie Doodles Easter Basket with sentiment
Paper:  Papermania Blueberry Hill
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black
Supplies:  Flowers
Techniques:  Copic markers

3 comments:

Sheri Gilson

Beautiful card, Denise!! I love the roses!! What a fun challenge!!

Dawn B.

This is so pretty Denise.. I love the pretty flowers you added. They are perfect for this challenge.. Great job..

Thanh Vo

Way to host, Denise! The card looks so spring and I can't wait to play along.