CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Whimsie Doodles - another June release card

Hi friends.  Ya know... I've darned near forgotten to post the other cards I'd made up from the Whimsie Doodles June release!!  I guess I've just got too much going on... huh!?!  : )  Anyhoo... here we go...


This image is called Missy's Therapy.  I think shopping is therapeutic for many of us.  Especially if it's stamping supplies shopping!!!!  : )  I know that's true for me!  Just getting a new stamp or two, a new pad of paper, or maybe some pearls or roses.  Makes me happy the entire day.  How about you????



I just loved that the Whimsie Doodles creator, Melyssa, had used a star in Missy's hair.  I'd gotten this paper a while back thinking there would be lots of things I could use it for.  Well... there hasn't been, until now.  I thought it worked wonderfully!  I cut an extra star out to use for her hair embellie.  Isn't she just so cute and ready to take on the world???  That sentiment is actually a rub-on from Paper Studio.  Those rub-ons sure do come in handy some times.

That's it for today.  I'll be back soon to post my last June release card.  See you then.  Have a great Sunday!!!
Denise

Stamps:  Whimsie Doodles Missy Therapy digital stamp
Paper:
Ink:  none
Supplies:  Nesties, flowers, buttons, ribbon, rub-on sentiment, crystal stickles (hair star and heart)
Technique:  Prismacolor pencils and gamsol

3 comments:

~*Joni

Denise I LOVE everything about this card!! I have that star DP too but kept thinking I'd have to use it for a boy card. It works perfectly with Missy, the colors are so yummy and your layout is just perfect! Wonderful job Doodlelicious! Have a great rest of your weekend!

Marlene

Aww, I LOVE this!!!! Going right into my bookmarked favorites folder!

Stempelschnecke

What a wonderful card, it looks really fantastic!

Stempelschnecke :o)