CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It's Whimsie Doodles Blog Hop Time

Good morning my friends.  It's time for the current DT member's final blog hop for Whimsie Doodles!  Fun and sad all rolled together.  The newest members of the Whimsie Doodles design team start work tomorrow, but before they could let us go, we had to have just one last blog hop!  You should be hopping around gathering the letters from each of the 11 blogs below:
Denise (you're here)

Once you gather all of your letters, and rearrange them correctly, you'll have a discount code for 50% off of this adorable Sentiments-Edibles set in the Whimsie Doodles store.


Aren't these adorable!?!?!?!  And would make a quick, really cute card!  Afraid I didn't get a chance to use them for this hop, but will be sometime soon.  For my card I've used 'Hang in There'.  This little bear peeking over the mushroom top is just great.  heeheehee!


Now... my letter for this hop is "I".  Grab it and continue on to Paula's blog to see her great creation.  Have fun dear visitors.  And THANK YOU Whimsie Doodles for making my DT time with you so wonderful!!!  Good luck to the new gals!  You'll have a blast!

Challenges:
Simon Says Challenge - use checks/plaid

Stamps:  Whimsie Doodles Hang in There digital image
Paper: The Paper Studio brown gingham, BG max & whiskers, Gina K. pure luxury (image)
Ink:  none
Supplies:  BG buttons
Technique:  Prismacolor pencils and gamsol

12 comments:

April

I love how you paired the checked paper up with the other dp and image...great card!

Gloria

great card and love the PPs

Nicole

Adorable, Denise! Same image I used!! TEEHEE!

Paula

Denise, I just love your card. It's the sweetest thing around!

Janice W.

Adorable! Great coloring!

The Scrapping Princess

Beautiful card! Good luck and best wishes to you in the future!

Jessica Hammond
imaprincess79@gmail.com

Anonymous

Very very cute. Great job. I love the designer paper on your card!

LindaC

Super cute! I love the orange and brown....so retro! Reminds me of the 70's!

Donna Espiritu

oh your card is so cute,denise!!
love it!
always take care and God bless, will miss you girl!

Marlene

Great Card! Its soo cute!

Lorraine A

gorgeous card Denise :-) the image is very cute and the colours you used are fab :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

angelique (anlou)

love the card, and the image is so cute, just love it
hugs angelique