CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Such a sweet angel

Happy Sunday dear visitors.  Look at me... two posts in the last three days!!!  How's that for improvement.  Actually, this is because I made several cards this past month or so and now just need to post them as I can.  I kinda like that.  : )


Isn't this a beautiful image?  When I first saw her I just had to have her.  She's called Charity Angel and can be found at Michelle Perkett's Etsy shop.. Like soooo many times, I purchased her quite some time ago, but am just now getting around to working her up.  And I'm glad I finally got to it.  Great fun!  I might suggest you go take a look at Michelle's shop.  She has lots of wonderful angels, fairies, mermaids and on and on.  I hope you love her work as much as I do.

This is one of those dresses that just had to be glittered up.  Then just some beautiful lace and a few pearls. I didn't want to use too many colors or embellishments.  I wanted this image to shine.  And... I think she does.

Challenges:
Crafty Bloggers Network  - anything goes
LEJ Designs - mystical, magical or mysterious
Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes
Ladybugs Crafts Ink - color combo ... red and white
Oldie but a Goodie - make it girly
Divas by Design - inspired by a movie ... Date with an Angel
Simon Says Stamps - anything goes
The Sisterhood of Crafters - free for all
Milk Coffee - lace and pearls
Stampin' for the Weekend - die cuts and/or punches
Bizzy Bec's - tic-tac-toe ... punch or die cut -- bling -- lace or ribbon
One Crazy Stamper - black, white and 1 more
Spark Your Creativity Now - anything goes
ABC Challenge - L for lovely lace
Dream Valley Challenges - things with wings
Amusing Challenges  - anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - anything goes

That's it for today kids.  Enjoy your Sunday and I'll see you soon (I hope).
Denise


16 comments:

Sylvia

Lovely card, beautifully coloured image with the added sparkle. Thank you for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network challenge.

Sylv xx
CBN DT

dmbennett

Wonderful card. Thanks for joining in at the ABC Challenges.
Hugs, Dawn

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts

Thank you for Joining in Challenge #50 'Mystical, Magical or Mysterious', over on the LEJ Designs Challenge Blog.
WOW! Lovely image and I love the glitter.... The backing shapes are beautiful and I love the lace panel. Beautiful beautiful card....
I hope you will be joining in with us for future weekly challenges and they are always fun and we always have great prizes to give away...

Hugs Lisa xxxxxx LEJ DT Member

Darlene

BEAUTIFUL coloring Denise and I love the sparkle you've added to her dress! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘Free For All (anything goes)’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Sarah J Moerman

Beautiful card! Wonderful image and great coloring! I love the glitter! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Carolyn

Beautiful card Denise. I love the lace behind the image and also how you have layered the image onto the scallop circle. Thank you for joint us at Bizzy Becs Challenge. Cheers, Carolyn.

Glenda Atkins

Wonderful colouring, I love your flesh tones! Beautiful lace and shimmer, just a fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs!

Nathalie

So gorgeous card Denise. Your colouring is beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
Nathalie

Whimsey

Very pretty - so delicate and angelic! :D

Love the lace trim, that's gorgeous!

Thank you for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!

~Michele

Janine

Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Hugs, Janine xx

Helen

Gorgeous card - love the lace!
Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
Helen x

Penny

You did a wonderful job of coloring this image! Love the sparkle, too! You used such pretty paper & colors, love the lace & die cuts, too! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Marlene Atkinson

This is gorgeous, love the image and colours. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

Chris

Fanatastic coloring and I love the touch of sparkle! It's so nice to see you again! Thanks for playing with my Amusing Challenge this week...I so appreciate it!

Diane's Card Designs

Such a gorgeous image. Loving the lace behind the image and the nestie shape. Thanks for joining us at LCI Challenge this fortnight.
Diane xx

Nana Diana

This is gorgeous!! Love the lace!