Now... on to stamping! I'm still working on my Christmas cards, but am getting closer. YAY! This is Lizzie, one of Whiff of Joy's sweet stamps. Isn't she so sweet? Not much to explain that you can't see for yourself. Now, one thing different for me is I left all the white areas plain white. I usually try to shade with some cool or warm gray. I just wanted pure, pure white on Lizzie's litte 'fluffies'. What do you think?
Once I got going on this card, I found it fits several challenges so please bear with me.
1. Mojo Monday - the sketch. Love this one as it fit my image sooooo well.
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Let it Snow. There's a great group of DT cards. If you have some time, go check 'em out.
3. The Corrosive Challenge - Walking in a Winter Wonderland. Again, some wonderful sample cards.
4. Stampin' for the Weekend - Blue and Brown. This is a fun challenge with two of my favorite colors!
5. Creative Inspirations - Non-traditional Colors. My blue and brown totally fits in.
6. Creatalicious Challenges - something new, something old, something torn, something blue. Isn't that a cute challenge? Well... I've got 'em all in there except the 'torn' part. I tried putting little torn polka dot paper corners on the top, but it just didn't improve the card at all so I didn't include them. I'm sure I'm not 'legit' for this challenge, but wanted to share it with you anyway in case you wanted to join in. : )
7. The Pink Elephant - Winter and/or Christmas. LOVE it!!
8. Crazy 4 Challenges - Snow, Snowmen or Snowflakes. I've got snowflakes on my paper, right? : )
9. Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Snow : )
That's it for this post. Hope you've enjoyed your visit. I'm so glad you've stopped by. Come again!
Stamps: Whiff of Joy Lizzie, Whipper Snappers Winter Quilt (sentiment)
Paper: Paper Studio (blue), MME (brown polka dot), Gina K. pure luxury
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, VersaMagic gingerbread chalk ink
Supplies: Nesties, Bella's string of pearls baubles, edge punch, satin ribbon
Techniques: Copic markers, sponging