CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hanging in there

Finally... I've gotten to make another card and share it with you.  Yeesh!  It seems like forever since I've crafted.  Feels good to jump in there again.


This is another card I made for my granddaughter.  She's been doing really, really well and I'm just so proud of her!!  I wanted to remind her to 'hang in there' no matter what's going on in her life.  As always, she really seemed to love this card.  She's one of my biggest supporters!!  : )


Isn't this image from Sassy Cheryl's just the most adorable??  I have a huge love of teddy bears and this one looks especially soft, fluffy and cuddly.  I just couldn't wait to color him up.


I couldn't find my 'Hang in there' image I'd received from Whimsie Doodles, so I hand wrote this sentiment.  I know... it gets a little smaller as it moves along, but then again... not too bad!  : )

Challenges:
Everybody-Art-Challenge - the sketch
Creative Inspirations - animals
Dutch Dare Card Challenges - anything goes
Rosie-D's Challenge - all creatures great and small
By the Cute and Girly - animal antics

Thanks for poppin' in after my little absence.  Hope you'll come by again soon.
Denise

Stamps:  Sassy Cheryl's Hanging Out to Dry digi image
Paper:  BG green at heart, Gina K. pure luxury (image)
Ink: none
Supplies:  Curly roses, ribbon, pearls, Versa Magic chalk ink - wheat
Technique:  Copic markers

4 comments:

Sheri Gilson

Awww...this is super adorable, Denise!!

Ayelet {Jenny}

awooo... I love your card, so so adorable! Thank you for joining us over at btc&g and good luck! X

Aunty Sue

Adorable and thanks for joining us at creative inspirations

Geraldine

That Teddy is so cute!
Thank you for joining in the BTC&G challenge Animal Antics challenge this month.
Geraldine