CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tiddly Inks Challenge

Good morning friends!!  Just a quick little post this morning as I have to get back to work.  This card was created for the Tiddly Inks DT call asking us to make a card with the theme of 'end of summer'.  There's nothing that signifies that like heading back to school is there?


Isn't this just great???  I love how TI gave us a wonderful image, but also a great background to go with her!!  I used the bg as a second image, but I've seen it done other cute ways too.  I tried going for the black leather jacket look, but am disappointed.  There's just too much black representing her hair in back and the edge of her backpack to really make this work very well.  The jacket just kinda gets lost.  But I just LOVE this image.  : )  I'm going to throw this in my granddaughter's backpack and she'll find it some day at school and be tickled.

Challenges:
Tiddly Inks Challenge - end of summer (I missed it)
Creative Card Crew - back to school
The Pink Elephant - back to school

Gotta run.  Thanks for stopping by!!
Denise

Stamps:  Tiddly Inks Stand Out in a Crowd image and background, sentiment was computer generated
Paper:  BG, Gina K. pure luxury
Ink:  none
Supplies: BG buttons, Wild Orchid roses
Techniques:  Copic markers, prismacolor pencils and gamsol

2 comments:

Julie M

What a fab card, Denise - I love the "stand out from the crowd" idea - bet she loved it too!

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Julie :o)

LORi

Fabulous card!! So happy you shared with TPE!!

HUGS - LORi