CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Break from Cleaning

OK... I lied.  I do have a little time for stamping today!!  Well... not really stamping.  I colored this up a few weeks ago for a Bellarific Friday, but I never got it completed for that challenge... so I finished it up today.  I'm thinking it's a little busy, but that's OK I guess.  I just love these little 'monstahs'!  That hairy guy just cracks me up!!  I finally used my MS edge punch that looks like dripping goo.  I'd forgotten I bought it!  I'm so glad I remembered before halloween was over!!

The only thing to explain about this card is the black matting paper.  I didn't have enough black cs to use on this card, but black is what I wanted.  So I cut out white cs and used my 100 black copic to blacken the the part that would be exposed.  It works perfectly.  Just don't forget the edges... you don't want them to stay white.  On the boo chipboard letters, I also used my 100 black copic.  But, they looked so danged plain that I just had to stickle them up.  Does anyone have suggestions on making CB look less drab without stickling?

Tons of challenges for this card.  Here's the list:

1.  Stamp Something - Halloween
2.  Stampin' for the Weekend - Fangtastic Halloween cards
3.  The Corrosive Challenge - Spooky Times
4.  Cupcake Inspiration Challenge - Witchie Cakes
5.  Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - SPOOKtacular!
6.  My Time to Craft Challenge - Halloween Colors
7.  Everybody-Art-Challenge - Halloween
8.  Creative Inspirations - Halloween
9.  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge - Shades of Autumn (I think this works even though it's a halloween card!)
10.  Last but certainly not least... Friday Sketchers - great sketch

Whew... that wore me out!!  : )  Have a great weekend folks... I'm back to my cleaning...
Denise

Stamps:  Stamping Bella Monstah Bash
Paper:  BG eerie, Gina K. pure luxury
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black
Supplies:  Nesties, MS edge punch, chipboard alphabets, Imaginesce glazed brad, orange rhinestones, diamond stickles, black stickles
Techniques:  copics markers

15 comments:

Rachel Hope

CUTE!!!! Thanks for playing along with the CIC this week!

Tracy

Very very cute, thanks for joining SFTW, good luck
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Anonymous

Great card love the boo thank you for taking part at ssc

Carolyn

I just love this Stamping Bella stamp. The monsters are so cute. Thanks for joining us at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Aud Kirsten

Great halloween card! Thanks for joining us in SSC:)

Anonymous

Pretty card ;0)
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Jenni

Love it - the monsters are so cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamp Something this week.
Jeni x

Silli

*LOL*...so many challenges! Your card is sooo cute, I love the crazy image! Great colors... Hugs and happy sunday! Silke

made by fifi

oh so very cute - love the image - thank you for taking part in MTTC challenge x

Shirley N

You're so cute--it's hard to stop stamping for housework, huh. Love your card!

Mephisto

What a great image. Very sweet card.
Thanks for joining in by EAC.

Greetings
Domi

Lesley

Great card, lovely little images! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Gunn (Merete)

This is lovely. I really like these monsters, not so scary, but very cute.
Thanks for joining SFTW and good luck
Gunn :-d

Hanne

Really great card!

Vanja

Stunning card! Fabulous papers and image. I love the "boo".
Thank you for joining us at SFTW and good luck! :)
Vanja