OK... I lied. I do have a little time for stamping today!! Well... not really stamping. I colored this up a few weeks ago for a Bellarific Friday, but I never got it completed for that challenge... so I finished it up today. I'm thinking it's a little busy, but that's OK I guess. I just love these little 'monstahs'! That hairy guy just cracks me up!! I finally used my MS edge punch that looks like dripping goo. I'd forgotten I bought it! I'm so glad I remembered before halloween was over!!
The only thing to explain about this card is the black matting paper. I didn't have enough black cs to use on this card, but black is what I wanted. So I cut out white cs and used my 100 black copic to blacken the the part that would be exposed. It works perfectly. Just don't forget the edges... you don't want them to stay white. On the boo chipboard letters, I also used my 100 black copic. But, they looked so danged plain that I just had to stickle them up. Does anyone have suggestions on making CB look less drab without stickling?
Tons of challenges for this card. Here's the list:
1. Stamp Something - Halloween
2. Stampin' for the Weekend - Fangtastic Halloween cards
3. The Corrosive Challenge - Spooky Times
4. Cupcake Inspiration Challenge - Witchie Cakes
5. Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - SPOOKtacular!
6. My Time to Craft Challenge - Halloween Colors
7. Everybody-Art-Challenge - Halloween
8. Creative Inspirations - Halloween
9. Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge - Shades of Autumn (I think this works even though it's a halloween card!)
10. Last but certainly not least... Friday Sketchers - great sketch
Whew... that wore me out!! : ) Have a great weekend folks... I'm back to my cleaning...
Stamps: Stamping Bella Monstah Bash
Paper: BG eerie, Gina K. pure luxury
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Supplies: Nesties, MS edge punch, chipboard alphabets, Imaginesce glazed brad, orange rhinestones, diamond stickles, black stickles
Techniques: copics markers