CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ready to go Santa


Hi all.  It's late and I'm tired, but I wanted to get this posted tonight and entered into some challenges.  I have a lot to do this weekend as my son and his girlfriend are coming Sunday so I'll be cleaning house tomorrow instead of stamping.  : (  But I love to see my son, so stamping will just have to wait.

The Challenges:

1. Whipper Snapper Designs Paper Crafting Contest.  Their theme: "images from their 2009 winter collection".
2.  Copic Creations - "coloring black with copics".
3.  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge - use buttons... any size, shape, color, number... just use 'em. 
4.  BasicGrey Challenges - a color challenge... green, red and blue.  You can use more than that, but must use those.

Not much to explain on this one.  I'm not very fast when it comes to the coloring so you can image how long this one took me!!  The two gift boxes are paper pieced as is the bow on the one by the stick horse.  I had them colored up, but just didn't think they worked.  As you know, in stamping, there's always another option, thus the paper piecing!  I hand-wrote the sentiment (took several tries!).  It's not perfect, but it's 'home made'.

That's it for tonight.  Thanks for stopping in and hope you enjoy your visit!
Denise 

Stamps:  Whipper Snapper Designs Ready to Go Santa, hand-written sentiment
Paper:  BG Figgy Pudding, Gina K. pure luxury
Ink:  Memento tuxedo blakc
Supplies:  Nesties,  BG buttons, linen thread, BG ribbon, poinsettia, glazed brad (spare parts?)

1 comments:

Shirley N

Hi Denise. You do such fantastic work with your coloring--just love this card!