CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Holiday Wishes


Wanted to get this little puppy posted before I get hot and heavy into cleaning my house (what fun!!).  I'm entering this card into the .  I've never entered this before so think it's high time I did.  This is my second entry for this contest.  The other is 'Ready to Go Santa' from last night's post.  WSD have such great images.  Aren't they just so fun to use???  LOVE 'em!

The layout for this was a challenge, but I worked it up so long ago, I can't remember whose it was!!  So sorry I can't give the credit where it's due.  The sentiment is computer generated.  I put some rhinestones on the buttons for something a little different.

Well... there won't be any more stamping for me this weekend.  I mentioned the cleaning earlier (ugh!).  In addition, there will be cooking, going to a birthday party, watching college football (my team), enjoying my son's visit starting tomorrow.  And then we're back to the work week.  Boy, these weekends just fly by!!  Have a great one and come see me again, 'K?

Stamps:  Whipper Snapper Designs Mini Xmas Stocking, computer-generated sentiment
Paper:  BG Figgy Pudding, BG Wassail, Gina K. pure luxury
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black
Supplies:  Nesties, flower, BG buttons, BG ribbon, diamond rhinestones

0 comments: