Yep... more pink. And I'm really talkin' PINK!! : ) Well... it went so well with the image and a challenge, etc, etc. I just had to include the pink. However, it is very disappointing to view the lovely pink I see IRL as the washed out color you see in these photos. I'll have to see what I can do about improving that. Any suggestions??? I'd LOVE to hear 'em.
Now... just looke at that face!! Isn't this little thing just the cutest??? I know... I think I say that with every image I work up! LOL!! I really do like this one so much as she is cute, sweet, dainty and feminine. Thus all the pink and pearls. : ) And what I wouldn't give to have eyelashes like that (without buying them at the drugstore)!!
I've found several challenges to enter this into:
1. The Pink Elephant - the SKETCH. My card is almost identical to the sketch image what with color and everything. LOL!!
2. Anyone for Anya? - Black & White + 1
3. Cute Card Thursday - Pink & (a little) Grey (and black???)
4. Stamping Vacation - Pick 3 Challenge - I picked: 1. use any color that reminds you of spring; 2. use a flower image; 3. use a butterfly in some way.
5. SophistiCat Challenge - Spring
That's all I got today. So glad you came by and hope you will again... soon!
Stamps: The Greeting Farm Madelynn, Stamping Bella sentiment
Paper: Gina K. pure luxury (image), pink and black cs
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Supplies: Nestie, MS daisy edge punch, MS three butterfly punch, pearl brads, pink silk ribbon, small pearls, hearts cuddlebug folder
Techniques: Copic markers