Awwwwwwwww... dontcha just love an wonderful classic Santa??? I got this great stamp from a prize package I won -- sponsor, janlynn.com. Let me tell you something... that is one generous sponsor!! The prize was a $50 certificate to janlynn.com (extra great on its own). Then when my 'order' arrived, there was probably another $50+ of extras I wasn't expecting. It was just like Christmas!! This stamp, Jolly Santa by Stamps Happen, was one I selected with my certificate. Also shipped to me were 3-4 other stamps, a complete Christmas card-making set (papers (red used as my 'matting' color), embellies, etc) and other items!!! Fun... fun... fun!!!
I colored Santa with classic Christmas red and green. I went with a white snow embossed background trying to evoke the vision of a white Christmas. I bought this beautiful ribbon on eBay a few months ago and I just LOVE it. There are even more beautiful colors than you can see here. Can't wait to use it again. : ) Let's see... what else? The sentiment is computer generated and I glittered up Santa's cap brim.
Now... the challenges...
1. Cute Card Thursday - Glitter Me Silly
2. Charisma Cardz - Merry and Bright
3. Creative Inspirations - New or Neglected -- used my brand new stamp.
4. Copic Colour Challenge" - use emerald green (g05), lipstick red (r29) and acid yellow (y08). I did skip the acid yellow -- not really a 'classic' color. : )
5. Cupcake Craft Challenge - Snow Much Fun
6. Crafty Creations - Snow
7. Allsorts Challenge - Bring out your Bling
8. Pals Paper Arts - Christmas Cheer
Thanks so much for stopping in. Please... come again.
Stamps: Stamps Happen Jolly Santa
Paper: Gina K. pure luxury
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Supplies: Nestie, cuttlebug folder, glitter, ribbon
Technique: copic markers