CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Classic Santa


Awwwwwwwww... dontcha just love an wonderful classic Santa???  I got this great stamp from a prize package I won -- sponsor, janlynn.com.  Let me tell you something... that is one generous  sponsor!!  The prize was a $50 certificate to janlynn.com (extra great on its own).  Then when my 'order' arrived, there was probably another $50+ of extras I wasn't expecting.  It was just like Christmas!!  This stamp, Jolly Santa by Stamps Happen, was one I selected with my certificate.  Also shipped to me were 3-4 other stamps, a complete Christmas card-making set (papers (red used as my 'matting' color), embellies, etc) and other items!!!  Fun... fun... fun!!!

I colored Santa with classic Christmas red and green.  I went with a white snow embossed background trying to evoke the vision of a white Christmas.  I bought this beautiful ribbon on eBay a few months ago and I just LOVE it.  There are even more beautiful colors than you can see here.  Can't wait to use it again.  : )  Let's see... what else?  The sentiment is computer generated and I glittered up Santa's cap brim.

Now... the challenges...
1.  Cute Card Thursday - Glitter Me Silly
2.  Charisma Cardz - Merry and Bright
3.  Creative Inspirations - New or Neglected -- used my brand new stamp.
4.  Copic Colour Challenge" - use emerald green (g05), lipstick red (r29) and acid yellow (y08).  I did skip the acid yellow -- not really a 'classic' color.  : )
5.  Cupcake Craft Challenge - Snow Much Fun
6.  Crafty Creations - Snow
7.  Allsorts Challenge - Bring out your Bling
8.  Pals Paper Arts - Christmas Cheer

Thanks so much for stopping in.  Please... come again.
Denise 

Stamps:  Stamps Happen Jolly Santa
Paper: Gina K. pure luxury
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black
Supplies:  Nestie, cuttlebug folder, glitter, ribbon
Technique:  copic markers 

21 comments:

brenda

Hi Denise

What a super card, the image is fab and beautifully coloured.

Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Jules

Hi Denise

That was certainly one wonderful prize you won!

I love your Santa and you have coloured and used him beautifully. Such a lovely clean and neat creation.

Thank you for joining in my challenge with Allsorts - I hope you enjoyed it.

Love Jules xx

mueppi

I love yyour classic Santa!!!!
Its so wonderful!
Hugs Gisela

Donna

Fantastic card Denise, love the santa image, just perfect for our snowy theme challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Dena

Denise, your card is so wonderful. What great coloring!!!
I really love your little dog picture on your profile! Very sweet!
Hugs, Dena

Sally

Totally love your Santa card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Vee

Wow!! What a stunning card, I love your design and your Classic Santa image.
Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Patricia Garcia

Great card, love the Santa!! Thanks for joining us this week at the Copic Color Challenge!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Saskia

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this lovely 'snow-card'!! Very elegant!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Meahni Pieterse

Stunning card Denise! Just gorgeous.

Linda Callahan

Classic Santa is right - he is perfect!

Liza

A gorgeous card, perfect for this week's theme. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Ann Schach

Way to combine challenges! I love this classic Santa! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Claire Phillips

Thanks for joining us in our snow cahllenge at Crafty Creations, with your lovely project. Cheers Claire x

The Crafty Den

Hi Denise, what a stunning card. The image is absolutely gorgeous (I can see why you wanted it) and the embossed background is perfect. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Allison

lovely card, great image
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Tracey

Gorgeous Santa Denise, very festive :)

Hugs
Tracey
x

jaydee

Gorgeous card and congrats on being chosen by PPA. thanks for sharing
jaydee

Krystal De Leeuw

Congrats on being chosen the Papaer Pals Artist Pick. Your card is fabulous! Your coloring is amazing.

Ann Schach

Congrats on your PPA Artist Pick. It was a fantastic card. Thanks for playing @ PPA, and join us for PPA17!

Mary Fish

Ho Ho Ho . . . congrats on being this week's PPA Pick! Hugs, Mary