CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Let it Snow... Let it Snow... Let it Snow


I've had this little gal around for a year or more and so tickled to have finally gotten her worked up!!!  I absolutely love these stick kids from Penny Black.  I have about 8-10 of 'em.  This is one of my faves... LOVE her hair!!  I have a boy stamp to go with this one and probably should have worked him up too before unveiling her, but I just couldn't wait!  

Finally, I'm using a SCS sketch again!!  YIPEE!!  They have some of the grrreatest sketches and I just keep missing out.  Not this time... heeheehee!  Not a ton of extras here.  I thought there was enough going on with the black patterned background paper and the layout.  There's stickles on the snowballs and some diamond gems in the middle of some circles in the bottom right corner.  Oh... and I popped up the main image.

The challenges:
1.  Splitcoast Sketch Challenge 254
2.  Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Song/Title Lyrics.  I went with 'Let it Snow... Let it Snow... Let it Snow'.  It always makes me think of kids which fits this card to a tee.
3.  Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Four Seasons.  Pick one or all of 'em.

Thanks so much for visiting today.  Come again!!
Denise
 
Stamps:  Penny Black I Love Snow
Paper:  K & Co Black and Ivory, BG Lilykate (purple) and Offbeat (yellow), Gina K. pure luxury
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black
Supplies:  Nesties, glazed brads (spare parts I think), MS rhinestones, diamond stickles, 3d squares
Technique:  copic markers

14 comments:

Anonymous

This is a super cute card. Your coloring is fantastic. (Coloring black this well takes practice & talent). TFS!!

Dawn B.

Welcome to blogland.. You have an incredible start.. Really great coloring.. Love this sweetimage and your coloring brings her to life..TFS

Jane (Carroll's Creations)

Fantastic!

Thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Shirley N

Such a cute image and gorgeous coloring--love your layout!

Kath Stewart

fabulous card denise...love the cute image and perfect for your song choice...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC..hugs kath xxxx

Shelly

HI Denise! I just adore your card, such a fab layout and great image! Your colouring is fantastic, the stamp looks just super how you've coloured it! Shelly :)

Mandy

Absolutely stunning and I can see why you love the image...gorgeous!

Mandy

Meahni Pieterse

I love this, and you coloured it beautifully.

Rach

what a wonderful card, so sweet and a beautifully coloured image. hugs rachxx

Helen

Great card! Your colouring is fab!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Simone

Fabulous card! Really cute! I love the colours and papers!
Simone

debby4000

Gorgeous card, wonderful image and colours.
luv
Debby

Edith

What a beautiful card, your coloring is really eyecatching! Great job!
Happy stamping!
Edith - who loves Penny Black Stamps, too!

kamran.hanfi

That's amusing! you are inspiring us by making such a nice card. well I wana share let it snow song read here
http://www.wbupdates.com/2012/03/let-it-snow-lyrics.html