CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 27, 2009

Jingle All the Way






Jingle Balls, Jingle Balls, Jingle All the Way.  I suppose I won't be able to get that outta my head now!  Hahahaha... these little fellers just crack me up!!  This was another stamp I chose with my third place winnings from the WSD Paper Crafting Contest (see Little Miss Sunflower post).  I saw 'em and just could NOT resist.  I can't help but smile when I see them.  : )

I just keep making more and more Christmas cards.  I need a couple dozen for myself and I'm donating some to a raffle we're having at work next week.  I shouldn't have any trouble making that many.  I have a good start.  I'll really have to get on the ball as they need to go out in the next week or so!!  ACK!!


The challenges:
1.  Weekend Sketch Challenge - the sketch
2.  Creative Card Crew - Favorite Things
3.  Everybody-Art-Challenge - Christmas
4.  Papertake Weekly Challenge - Christmas Crackers
5.  Crafty Creations - Christmas theme with bonus points for using the cracked glass technique (not done on my card)
6.  Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Winter Love (I LOVE these snowballs : )
7.  Charisma Cardz Challenge - Anything Christmas
8.  Colour Create - Green, Red and White with optional extra of Christmas.
9.  Allsorts Challenge - Christmas carol or s song title (hope "Jingle Balls" is close enough!)
10. Copic Creations - Gold -- jingle bells
11. Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge - Merry Christmas, Happy Winter
12. Creatilicious Challenges - Make something for Christmas... include snowflakes and lots of sparkle/glitter.  (my second entry to this month's challenge)
13.  Pollycraft Monday Challenge - Christmas Theme

Thanks for stopping by.  Come again soon, 'K?
Denise 

Stamps:  WSD Jingle Balls
Paper:  BG Figgy Pudding
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black
Supplies:  Nestie, snowflake embellie, BG bling, doodlebug white glitter, diamond stickles, rick-rack ribbon
Technique:  Copic markers

15 comments:

Sally

Fabulous card. Those little snowmen are a hoot. I love them. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

6 wacky women

Awesome card, Denise
The image is just adorable, beautiful design too. Thanks for joining us for the Colour Create Challenge.

Karen x

Janiel/ janny

LOL... you really made me chuckle at your post. I love the little title of your card!! hee hee hee.. Are you still singing that??? LOL....
Very very cute card!! Love your work!
Thank you for joining us at Colour Create.
hugs, Janiel

Lisa

Hi, Great card! Such a cute image and lovely papers.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Iris

Your card is absolut amazing, love the cute image and the fab colours.

Thanks for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and EAC.

Hugs
Iris

Saskia

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this lovely card!!

Saskia :)

Jill

gorgeous card Denise I love that image it's so cute thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Mina

stunning card Denise, I love these cute snowballs...thank you for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

Cheryl

Fantastic,such a cute image and your colouring is superb!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious.
Hugs xx

Jenny

A great fun card. The image is great and coloured beautifully. Good choice of papers.
Thanks for joining EAC.
Jenny

Lorraine A

aww ,, this is very cute Denise :-) What a gorgeous card ,,, lovely :-)
You made me smile at your comment next to our challenge on your list ha ha :-) but yes ,,,we LOVE our stamps :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Anonymous

Wow you combine challenges beautifully! This is one of the cutest cards ever! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Creatilicious...would love to see you join us again next month!

Abby:)

Dena

Wowie! So many challenges! I would just get confused! ha ha!
Looooove your card. It is really fabulous! Cute image! Thanks for joining Colour Create this week! Hugs, Dena

Anonymous

So cute!! Great colors too! Thanks for joining the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

Anonymous

So cute!! Great colors too! Thanks for joining the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena