Jingle Balls, Jingle Balls, Jingle All the Way. I suppose I won't be able to get that outta my head now! Hahahaha... these little fellers just crack me up!! This was another stamp I chose with my third place winnings from the WSD Paper Crafting Contest (see Little Miss Sunflower post). I saw 'em and just could NOT resist. I can't help but smile when I see them. : )
I just keep making more and more Christmas cards. I need a couple dozen for myself and I'm donating some to a raffle we're having at work next week. I shouldn't have any trouble making that many. I have a good start. I'll really have to get on the ball as they need to go out in the next week or so!! ACK!!
1. Weekend Sketch Challenge - the sketch
2. Creative Card Crew - Favorite Things
3. Everybody-Art-Challenge - Christmas
4. Papertake Weekly Challenge - Christmas Crackers
5. Crafty Creations - Christmas theme with bonus points for using the cracked glass technique (not done on my card)
6. Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Winter Love (I LOVE these snowballs : )
7. Charisma Cardz Challenge - Anything Christmas
8. Colour Create - Green, Red and White with optional extra of Christmas.
9. Allsorts Challenge - Christmas carol or s song title (hope "Jingle Balls" is close enough!)
10. Copic Creations - Gold -- jingle bells
11. Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge - Merry Christmas, Happy Winter
12. Creatilicious Challenges - Make something for Christmas... include snowflakes and lots of sparkle/glitter. (my second entry to this month's challenge)
13. Pollycraft Monday Challenge - Christmas Theme
Thanks for stopping by. Come again soon, 'K?
Stamps: WSD Jingle Balls
Paper: BG Figgy Pudding
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Supplies: Nestie, snowflake embellie, BG bling, doodlebug white glitter, diamond stickles, rick-rack ribbon
Technique: Copic markers