CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hello all!!  I'm hoping you're all having a wonderful day filled with friends, family and fabulous food!  It's a perfect day for recounting our blessings and being especially grateful.  I know I am!!  My family will be celebrating Saturday so I have to wait a little longer.  But, I'm grateful that today I can relax, be creative and anything else my little heart desires!  And that's been exactly what I've been doing!  I'll cook tomorrow... today is mine!!  : )



One thing that always makes me happy is posting and sharing with all of you.  : )  Today, I'm sharing my Bellarific Friday entry.  I've missed the last couple of weeks and I just hate that!!  But... not this week! YAY!!  This week the challenge was a sketch and I just LOVED it!  Nice and simple so our creativity can soar.  Well... I don't know if mine soared, but it sure was fun to work up!!  I went with Cosmobella and some beautiful fall colors from Basic Grey's Indian Summer.  I've been wanting to work Cosmo up and now I have.  She's really fun and easy... and soooo cool!!  To finish the card off, I added some plain white brads.  I don't know if I've EVER used plain white brads, but I thought they fit with this card and I like 'em.  Enjoy your day and... here's to you!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  If you have time to leave a comment, I always appreciative them!! 
Denise

Stamps:  Stamping Bella Cosmobella and sentiment
Paper:  BG Indian Summer, Gina K. pure luxury
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black
Supplies:  BG white big brads
Technique:  Copic markers

0 comments: